|Happy New Year!|
*One thing. Right click on links and open in another window. It's easier.
- Wet Rooster Bar. Yup they have a bar in there and food too.
- Giant Water Slides. Big ones. You sit on a raft and shoot down in the dark.
- Lazy River. There’s an indoor lazy river. Put your butt on a tube and relax.
- Hot Tub. One of those indoor/outdoor hot tubs.
- It’s in a Doubletree Hotel so you can stay overnight if you want to.
It is cross country skiing and it’s a CHEAP way to get outside and have a great time. It is only $10 for the ski’s and if you have never done it before it is only $15 for a lesson and the ski package! You literally slide down their many trails into the woods where it’s really peaceful and beautiful.
- Mr. G’s Pizza - The best NY style pizza in my opinion anywhere .
- Family Fare - It’s a diner! Breakfast all day and it’s GOOD!
- Brodies Pub - Maybe you need a beer and some good food. This is a great local pub.
Nashoba has a tubing park too if you don't feel like skiing!
4. F1 Boston Racing - Indoor Go Kart racing! This is not anything like the outdoor go kart track on Cape Cod you went to as a little kid. This is serious adult racing! Get a group together (you don’t have to. You can go by yourself) It’s a few minutes south off Rt. 93.
These cars go something like 30+ MPH. They fly. When you get there you are told about the rules, you get a racing suit and helmet and are allowed to race the heck out of the cars. It is so much fun! There is also a bar/restaurant there for afterwards. The track is amazing. Keep in mind that there are guys watching you race so if you like to play smashemup derby or drive like a lunatic they will show you the door. Be cool and drive like a .....race car driver I guess. You will love it. Just GO!!!
|Soldiers and Sailors Monument|
5. Sledding on the Boston Common -
Know How to Dress for Winter
PS. As long as there is an Ebay you never have to pay full price for this stuff.